Article: 'Emergency' due to the reform of military service law... After Yoon Doojoon, SHINee Onew, 2PM Wooyoung, and 2AM Jokwon follow
Source: Hankyung via Nate
(The reform strengthens the conditions of travel ban to men who are 25~27 (legal age) and have not completed their military service. Yoon Doojoon is unable to attend Bangkok fanmeet on June 24.)
1. [+1539, -13] The reform is well-done. So is Jang Geun Suk exempt from the military service or what?
2. [+1088, -15] It's better to complete the military service quickly before they age even more.
3. [+1041, -27] If he's a 89'er, isn't he 30 already? Yet he still didn't complete his service?
4. [+51, -1] But Jang Geun Suk goes to Japan everyday and he's a 87'er ㅋㅋ
5. [+40, -4] Emergency, my ass. Those guys show off their bodies but they become disabled when they have to enlist.
6. [+36, -4] How is this an emergency? Just enlist, it's such a simple solution...
Article: Military administration, "29-year-old Yoon Doojoon, the reason for his travel ban isn't because of the reform" (official)
Source: Star In via Nate
(Basically means that even if the law wasn't strengthened by the reform, he still fell under the original conditions.)
1. [+319, -19] Others would've completed reserve forces training with his age...
2. [+317, -9] ???
3. [+263, -4] Even if the reform didn't happen, he was originally unable to leave the country.
4. [+24, -1] Yoon Doojoon's company messed up but they were blaming the military law reform. The military administration is clarifying that he's unable to leave the country regardless of the reform.
5. [+22, -3] So it was his company's media-play. Even if the reform didn't take place, Yoon Doojoon couldn't leave the country due to the original law.
6. [+22, -1] Aigo, his good image is getting tarnished because of military service... This is why male celebrities have to have completed their military service.