Pann: Wow, is the Melon chart from #1~23 real?
1. [+300, -168] It's really annoying to look at. Only the fans are proud.
2. [+213, -88] It's not like the public listens to them. The fans' streaming drives me crazy. Yet they're expecting us to filter them out, are they kidding?
3. [+98, -79] If EXO also had a comeback, it'd be no joke ㅋㅋ
4. [+60, -12] That's being a nuisance, not something to be proud of ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+50, -20] Are you happy? Their songs aren't even good. Is dominating the chart with mediocre songs something to be proud of? ㅋㅋ People don't even value digital ranks anymore because it's all about fandom power, tsk tsk. I don't want to listen to idol songs that sound the same.
6. [+41, -10] To those who call the Melon chart a mess - it's not the fans that ruined it, it's the listeners of Nilo and Jang Duk Chul that ruined it ㅋㅋ
7. [+26, -3] I really don't understand this. People make a playlist of songs that they want to listen to. So why does the real-time chart matter? Even if you're playing the real-time chart, you can just filter out the songs ㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -2] I can't complain the fans' streaming because they pay money fairly to do it but how come no one's criticizing the listeners of Nilo?