K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Groups that the public knows including the members' names?

Pann: Groups that the public knows including the members' names

(Bigbang, TVXQ, SHINee, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, Sistar, Blackpink, Girl's Day)

1. [+92, -3] I know Blackpink's songs but I don't know the members.

2. [+60, -4] Isn't it Bigbang, TVXQ, SHINee, Girls' Generation, and Wonder Girls?

3. [+52, -10] Are you a Blackpink fan?

4. [+15, -1] The public might recognize Blackpink's songs but they don't know the individual members.

5. [+14, -13] Blackpink? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fans are so annoying these days.

6. [+10, -0] I'm a Blink but I don't think it's true. The OP must've wrote this post to bring hate. Success is not the priority for Blinks and yet these result-obsessed bugs like Yang Hyun Suk are pushing too much.

7. [+10, -1] I only agree with Bigbang, TVXQ, and Girls' Generation. The rest of the groups are not known individually. I stan a lot but I don't know all those members, so how can non-fans know them?

8. [+9, -1] Isn't it only Girls' Generation, Bigbang, and Sistar?

9. [+7, -0] For my mom, it's only TVXQ, Bigbang, and Wonder Girls.

Back To Top