(Before the match) "Guys, 'Germany vs. Mexico' match starts soon. It's the first match for both countries. I'm sure a lot of people are nervous and excited right now. Please cheer for Mexico, not Germany since Germany doesn't need any cheering."
(During the match, with Nik) "Guys, I don't think this is going well. Stop cheering for Mexico and please cheer for Germany."
(After the match) "Of course, you have to be modest."
Article: Daniel, his completely changed face before and after 'Germany vs. Mexico' match, "You have to be modest."
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+988, -16] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gerniel
2. [+853, -13] Christian: "So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
3. [+722, -13] "I don't think this is going well" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+55, -2] A German becomes funny when Germany loses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+46, -2] The match was a slaughter... Our defense won't even be able to hold up for more than 3 minutes.
6. [+35, -2] I want to see Christian and his friends' reactions.
7. [+33, -3] Alberto: " ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
8. [+32, -2] Who said Germans are boring? They're so funny when they lose like this.
9. [+32, -3] Daniel doesn't know much about soccer, though. Anyways, I wish Abnormal Summit would air again. It was one of my favorite shows.
10. [+31, -3] Mexico was no joke since the start. I still didn't expect Germany to be defeated...