Artwork of hermit crab by British artist Gareth Davies. The artwork has 씨발 ("shibal" - fuck) written on it.
He explains that he used Google Translate
It turns out that not putting a space between Mr. Crab changes the translation of the word.
Article: The reason why a British artist wrote 'shibal' on an artwork
Source: JoongAng Ilbo via Nate
1. [+990, -4] He should leave it, that's a great artwork ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+787, -5] I burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+637, -43] Google Translate is really bad. It can't even translate short and simple sentences.
4. [+34, -1] He doesn't know the meaning of the word, he drew the hangul.
5. [+32, -0] So funny how the word translates like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's cute. I want the artwork.
6. [+28, -0] It looks edgy, though? ㅋㅋ
7. [+23, -1] Funny mistake
8. [+21, -0] Unexpected masterpiece
9. [+18, -0] If the translator worked properly and he wrote 'hermit crab' in hangul, the artwork would've looked boring. Because of the translation mistake, the artwork looks amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+16, -0] Google shibal...