K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Actress Lim Ye Jin says she's been having no work since she joined YG


Kim Soo Mi: She's been having no work for 2 years!
Lim Ye Jin: It's because my agency treasures me so much
MC: Why did you hesitate to sign with YG at first?
Lim Ye Jin: The contract of my previous agency was like 10 pages. Because the contract was so long, I was delaying to sign with an agency. But Yang Hyun Suk was a huge fan of me and sent me a lot of love calls, so I signed with his agency.

-

Pann: Lim Ye Jin says she's been having no work for 2 years since she joined YG

1. [+148, -1] It looks like the company has no system. Yang Hyun Suk is hopeless tsk tsk.

2. [+120, -1] If you're capable, the best solution is to avoid Yang Hyun Suk.

3. [+103, -1] How can the artists have no work at all? People need to dig into this, I'm curious to death. Is it that hard to make a schedule?

4. [+65, -0] Twice has so many schedules that the fans are demanding JYP to stop with the schedules but YG is letting Blackpink rot even though the group has a lot of potentials. The company isn't doing this for their health, they're just really lazy. The mysterious concept is so old, why are they still doing this?

5. [+53, -0] Lee Jong Suk left YG as soon as his contract expired.

6. [+36, -0] YG became a major company because of Bigbang. Their system is worse than small companies ㅋㅋㅋ Only their title is a major company.

7. [+32, -0] I'm starting to question if they're really a major company... What's the point of having big stocks when the artists can't even have work?

Back To Top