Pann: SM idol who's a rising terrible actor
1. [+313, -28] Why does SM keep sticking idols into acting? I wouldn't mind if they start from small roles but they're taking lead roles when they can't even act.
2. [+274, -24] If you're going to claim this is a troll post, he has to be a good actor. It's a fact that he's a terrible actor but we can't criticize his acting?
3. [+273, -30] It looks like SNL acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks too much. A play would be better for this type of acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+105, -10] They're strict to idols? If he wasn't an idol, he wouldn't have gotten this role.
5. [+103, -16] Way to tarnish Korean National University of Arts...
6. [+92, -147] Stop writing all comments yourself, troll
7. [+81, -13] Wow... I couldn't continue watching him. One characteristic of terrible actors is that they're really bad at facial expressions. He's overdoing it.
8. [+80, -74] Stop writing comments, you troll~
9. [+80, -62] Troll post
10. [+73, -6] SM kids all can't act, how are they getting the lead roles?
11. [+69, -8] It's not a troll writing the comments... Anybody can tell he can't act.
12. [+61, -9] People say 'SM advantage' because they can't act yet they take lead roles all the time.