K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Lee Hwi Jae says he ran into an idol couple in an elevator


Article: Lee Hwi Jae, "I saw an idol couple who got off on the same floor, they were panicked"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"When I used to live in Kondae (Konkuk University) area, there were a lot of idols there. I lived on the 6th floor. Sometimes, my wife and I went up to the 13th floor to visit my friend's couple. One day, I got on the elevator at night and I ran into a male idol who was a resident and a female idol who didn't live there. I said to the female idol, "So you also moved here. Congratulations." I talked with my wife after they left. The idol thanked me later. But the mistake they made is getting off on the same floor. If they weren't panicked, my wife wouldn't have noticed."

1. [+1137, -73] Again? He should be careful when he's talking about others...

2. [+1046, -79] Is he crazy? People can easily find idols who used to live in the same building as him ㅋㅋ It'll affect the couple and other idols will also be misunderstood.

3. [+855, -51] Watch out your mouth

4. [+79, -3] This is why he's unlikeable... He should know the limits. If you search up, you can find everything about his apartment and idols who lived there. We can even find the floor if we dig in more... Is he thoughtless?

5. [+68, -3] Honestly, I don't understand when celebrities talk like this. Not just him, but I get confused when celebrities gossip about other celebrities dating. A rumor makes a lot of people suffer. He should watch out his mouth and keep the story to himself.

6. [+52, -2] Everybody knows Lee Hwi Jae used to live in Kondae Star City because of his TV show and there was a very few idols that used to live in Star City at that time. He got a lot of hate for his mouth but he's still doing that... Amazing.

7. [+45, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can find the name of his apartment in Kondae and there was only a couple of boy groups that used to live there at that time ㅋㅋ That's a really expensive apartment so it was a popular boy group. The fans and a lot of people knew the group's dorm in Kondae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's easy to figure out but he's running his mouth again.

8. [+32, -0] EXO's dorm was across Konkuk University... And they lived in the same apartment as Lee Hwi Jae's family.

9. [+30, -0] I just searched up and the result popped up right away. SM boy group that starts with ㅇ.

10. [+28, -0] What the idol couple thought as they ran into Lee Hwi Jae: "Oh fuck... I'm screwed. Why Lee Hwi Jae of all people..."

Back To Top