K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Cha Eunwoo cast in webtoon-turned-drama 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty'


Pann: Cha Eunwoo cast in 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' as Do Kyung Suk

1. [+187, -292] I thought of Sehun for Do Kyung Suk



2. [+152, -4] I agree with the OP. I really like Cha Eunwoo but I wanted the male lead to be someone coldly handsome...

3. [+129, -5] The female lead is Im Soo Hyang, right? Isn't the age gap too big? And I want Eunwoo to do a smart character and focus on his group promotions.

4. [+72, -6] Can they fucking cast actors? They're sticking an idol into the best manga I've read in my life.

5. [+65, -2] Cha Eunwoo suits Wooyoung sunbae more.

6. [+60, -1] Do Kyung Suk looks like a rude person but Cha Eunwoo looks too kind... His face is too likeable for the character.

7. [+51, -35] Leo doesn't have a handsome face for the role.

8. [+50, -1] Agreed. His looks will easily beat Do Kyung Suk but his image doesn't match at all.

Back To Top