10) Baby Goodnight - B1A4
9) My Love - Leessang
8) Hush - Apink
7) Beautiful Night - Ulala Session
6) The Gloomy Song - Hyungdon&Daejune
5) Good Boy - Baek Ji Young
4) To You - Teen Top
3) 2HOT - G.NA
2) Like This - Wonder Girls
1) Chaser - Infinite
Pann: Music shows were fun back then
1. [+217, -13] Infinite won a triple crown back then... Their peak...
2. [+204, -10] Infinite was amazing at that time. What a memory.
3. [+174, -8] My Infinite pride
4. [+108, -4] Chaser was Infinite's peak indeed. It charted on the billboard and the news were saying it was a public-friendly song that showed Korean colors. It got a lot of praises. At that time, there weren't that many songs that were Korean-style like this. It was #1 on M Countdown and Inkigayo for 3 weeks. It won a triple crown. After Chaser, their fandom grew big with Man in Love and continued their popularity with Destiny. They won the boy group award on MAMA and Infinite was the only boy group from a small company that won the award on MAMA. At that time, Woollim was smaller than any small company.
5. [+77, -3] God Chaser ㅠㅠ I don't think we'll get another song like that ㅠㅠ It was very Korean style and trendy.
6. [+71, -5] Infinite won #1 for 3 weeks straight. What's amazing is that the streaming culture didn't exist back then and the digital charts weren't as big. The ranking reflected what the public was listening to. People just bought one album ㅋㅋ That was a good time ㅠㅠ
7. [+58, -1] Infinite, Teen Top, Apink, B1A4 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At that time, people liked all idol groups. It's hard to stan nowadays ㅠㅠ
8. [+54, -2] It was Infinite's peak and all idols' peak. I was an Inspirit but I also listened to other idol groups. The songs were all on the chart, too. But now... I don't know why some songs are on the chart when they're not even good... It was a good time.