Article: [Issued research] "It takes 11 weeks to get over a breakup"
Source: Asia Economics via Naver
1. [+118, -4] When you're breaking up with someone, don't just cut off all contacts and ghost. Meet up with them and have a serious talk to end the relationship. That's a right manner for the other person...
2. [+67, -6] It takes a minute to fall for someone. It takes an hour to like someone. It takes a day to love someone. But it takes forever to get over someone.
3. [+62, -3] It doesn't work like that... It might take years or decades of years...
4. [+58, -2] Other people seem to have no trouble with breaking up and meeting someone new... I guess I'm one of the stupidest ones.
5. [+47, -3] I can't get over them forever...
6. [+27, -0] If it was love, can you really get over that? It might get better but love can never be replaced or forgotten.
7. [+19, -1] What a useless research, it depends on the person.
8. [+17, -0] The minimum it takes is the length of the relationship.