Pann: Seriousness of EXO Chen's racist statement
1. [+88, -3] I'm really surprised that there's no apology yet. Is he trying to bury the controversy? It's so annoying how Chen is hiding behind his fans and company. Whether it was intentional or not, it was a big mistake and it damaged hallyu and K-pop. It's going to affect EXO's overseas tours which also affects the other members. Hurry up and apologize officially.
2. [+74, -3] What's funny is that Chen's age is old enough to know whether the statement is problematic or not. These days, people are sensitive over racism and are being extra careful about it. I can understand seniors not being aware but he's young and he himself is Asian. He should really apologize.
3. [+66, -3] Why is he staying silent? SM or Chen needs to speak up before this gets spread more. A lot of people should know about it but once it hits foreign media, Korea will be criticized. They need to wake up and make a proper decision.
4. [+28, -0] What's more amusing is that after the controversy blew up, EXO fans trended #Jongdae_KindBoy on Twitter. Really shameless.
5. [+24, -0] I knew it... When Baekhyun's recent controversy happened, even his own fans commented on his Instagram and asked for a proper apology but Baekhyun remained silent... We expected too much from EXO.
6. [+16, -0] EXO fans claimed they weren't shielding him but they're trending that 'kind boy' hashtag. They're the most shameless fandom.
7. [+14, -0] Chen is hiding behind his fans' shield. What a coward.
8. [+12, -0] I don't know what SM is thinking. Why are they not giving a feedback when it's getting bigger? I don't understand, shouldn't they give a quick feedback to cease it down?