K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

On the chart: Winner's 'Everyday'


Article: "Achieves an expected all-kill"... Winner is the winner

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+257, -2] As expected of Winner ^^ I trust to listen to them.

2. [+246, -1] I really like all the songs.

3. [+227, -1] I like how they always bring a new genre~ I can see them improving every time, I want to praise them~ I hope they have happy promotions.

4. [+224, -1] Expected!

5. [+216, -1] Every song is good. Trusted Winner.

-

Article: "As expected of Winner"... 'Everyday' stays #1 on seven charts for two days

Source: Xports News via Naver

1. [+157, -1] Winner's music is trusted. They didn't disappoint this time, either. I really like them.

2. [+146, -1] The more I listen to it, the more I like it. It'll keep staying #1!

3. [+145, -1] Good music isn't listened by fandom. The public seeks them~ The public knows Winner is trusted for music.

4. [+126, -1] Winner jjang

5. [+123, -1] The song keeps growing on me ㅎㅎ It's an exciting song!

Back To Top