Article: British scholar, "Canola oil could damage brain functions such as memory"
Source: Yeonhap news via Naver
1. [+2748, -36] Daebak incident... This is the most used oil these days~
2. [+1580, -25] Hul... I was consuming it without knowing ㅠㅠ
3. [+1629, -120] Most canola oil is gmo, isn't it? Is it because of that?
4. [+974, -20] Huh, I got a lot of oil for holiday gifts ㅠㅠ
5. [+284, -4] Ever since canola oil was revealed to be gmo, it became the cheapest oil in supermarkets. Even in the gift sets, 80% of the oil is canola oil...
6. [+213, -7] They said it's good to use corn oil or canola oil for frying because of the smoke. That's why I used canola oil mostly ㅠㅠ These days, my kid is into fried foods so I've been cooking fried roots, French fries, and etc... I'm so shocked. Is this kind of research reliable though? One says it's good to use canola oil. Another one says it's problematic...
7. [+205, -11] I can only curse... They recommended it so the whole world started consuming it and now they're saying it's bad. There needs to be a group lawsuit.
8. [+169, -3] Ban canola oil.
9. [+137, -10] I'm gonna switch to grape seed oil, then...
10. [+114, -2] They said canola oil is better than cooking oil so I've been paying more to buy canola oil. What the fuck... I'm so pissed off. Where are the doctors and canola oil companies that claimed canola oil is good for you!!!
11. [+107, -9] I knew canola oil was produced by gene manipulation but... From now on, we need to start avoiding gmo products.
12. [+103, -5] Canola oil companies are gonna flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋ