Article: America's FCC abolishes 'net neutrality'... The Internet industry is expected to undergo transformations
Source: Herald via Naver
1. [+183, -18] America is shooting themselves in the foot.
2. [+163, -14] So they only want rich people to use fast Internet? Everything is about money with that capitalist Trump.
3. [+175, -35] They'll get $1000 Internet bills. That country is becoming hell with Trump.
4. [+134, -10] There's still a higher chance of this not happening because Congress hasn't passed it yet. Still, America is going insane.
5. [+30, -2] Seeing stuff like this, you realize America is also nothing special. They get played by capitalist bunch and their gun policy never changes.
6. [+21, -0] Everybody can use fast Internet thanks to net neutrality. If they get rid of it, you have to pay more money to use fast Internet.
7. [+22, -2] These are the things that we don't need to learn from America.
8. [+20, -0] How can stakeholders be involved in political decisions? What a crazy money-obsessed country.