Onew's sexual harassment
Taeyeon's airport incident
Contract expiry of Girls' Generation
Choi Siwon's dog incident
Kangin's violence incident
Taeyeon's car accident
Pann: What's going on with SM in 2017
1. [+102, -4] It's because SM only focused on expanding their business and making profits instead of taking care of their idols. There's no discipline.
2. [+98, -17] After reading Taeyeon fans' comments, I realized SM fangirls are a bunch of psychos. Taeyeon is at fault and the other drivers are the victims but what they say is "What about the concert?" "As long as it's not drunk driving." I got goosebumps.
3. [+50, -1] Do you think it's only this year? It was the same for last year.
4. [+18, -0] Taeyeon's airport incident is so upsetting. How come there was no manager following her?
5. [+10, -0] SM only cares about money and doesn't care about their celebrities at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just look at their controversies and incidents ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+9, -11] So funny how SM stans themselves call YG a pharmacy ㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+9, -1] But it was evident since before. Every SM fandom was frustrated that SM wanted to ruin their own company but SM refused to listen to them and did whatever they wanted ㅋㅋ They're said to be #1 company but they're no different from a small store. There are many other things that other company fandoms would be shocked at.