Gangnam Fire Station: "We found an Audi, a taxi, and a Benz (Taeyeon's car) at the scene. Of the three cars, the Benz was the only one that had its airbag popped. We considered this fact and put the Benz on priority."
However, the taxi's airbag had also popped.
Pann: Taeyeon's car accident, the Gangnam Fire Station's lies
1. [+498, -21] Taeyeon-ah, you're about to hit 30... Please quit Instagram. Stop hiding and denying the reality on Instagram. Take a look at the world. Take a look at how the public is viewing you.
2. [+443, -12] Loyal Taeng ahjaes were quoting this to shield Taeyeon. They're threatening to report the commenters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was amazed at the class of Taeyeon's fandom this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dear victims, there are ahjaes and slave girls who are trying to protect the assaulter by threatening the commenters. Please make sure to sue the fangirls, please ㅠㅠ
3. [+433, -10] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they crazy? Why are they lying in an interview? The victims must be so upset.
4. [+170, -2] I find it more interesting that she posted her song teaser. I'm curious of her mentality.
5. [+131, -2] I want the victims to sue Taeyeon fans. They're coming up with all sorts or rumors and are attacking the victims.
6. [+126, -0] I know she didn't cause the accident on purpose but the way she's handling it is really bad. Honestly, she shouldn't promote her new song on Instagram right now. There's an official SM account she could've used. Did she really have to come back on Instagram after just 2 days? SM must've sighed at Taeyeon's Instagram post. Meanwhile Taeyeon just disses SM staff.
7. [+106, -1] Taeng fangirls and their bullshit. They're the ones that witchhunted the victims ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+104, -2] I find it the funniest that she was like "baby" and tried to look tough ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+100, -1] There was a gas barrel in the taxi. If it exploded, it could've led to a huge accident.
10. [+87, -0] I've never seen so many shields for a celebrity who caused a car accident. Do you think a 3-car accident is something light?
11. [+79, -0] You idiots, a car accident could kill someone. It's something that you must be really sorry about. Do you think going on Instagram and lecturing fans with "baby" and threatening to sue the commenters is the right thing to do?
12. [+76, -0] The companies of the victims' cars got so much hate for their malfunctioning airbags but the interview as a lie ㅋㅋ