K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Nam Taehyun and Son Dambi are dating?


His "couple video" with Son Dambi was posted & deleted on Kwai

-

Pann: Nam Taehyun and Son Dambi are dating?

1. [+122, -0] Now it makes sense. The Instagram picture of his face and a hand with a ring on it was Son Dambi, not Jung Rye Won. Jung Rye Won and Son Dambi are said to have matching rings and they're close. Jung Rye Won must've joined their dates and she ended up in dating rumors with him... But the actual couple was these two ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+118, -0] I got goosebumps at this tweet. Anyways, I hope they last long if they're really dating.


"I think we'll get dating rumors from Kwai because a celebrity couple might not be aware that the videos are uploaded automatically." "I hope Taehyun and Dambi last long."


3. [+114, -0] Wow this is crazy. Jung Rye Won had to suffer for no reason.

4. [+63, -0] Fuck, someone just said Nam Taehyun's representative work is not Night Restaurant but Kwai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+58, -0] A lot of male idols must've stopped themselves from using Kwai with their girlfriends ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+53, -1] I'm glad Nam Taehyun left Winner... If he was still a Winner member and caused this, wow...

7. [+49, -1] Don't care if he's dating... I don't want to see him because of his trashy personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand how he was my bias in the past.

8. [+46, -0] They're lovers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at his eyes.


Back To Top