K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ed Sheeran is the same age is Irene?


Pann: Wow, did you guys know this?

(Ed Sheeran and Irene were born in 1991)

1. [+206, -0] Wow, he has an amazing career at a young age... so amazing.

2. [+172, -5] Some comments are upsetting me. Don't insult his face and call him old-looking. Ed Sheeran will never see these comments but if I were him, I'd be offended. You might be surprised but don't insult him like that.

3. [+68, -0] Crazy, he made legendary songs at the age of 27. Amazing.

4. [+57, -0] Adele is 30 and it's the same age as GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+40, -0] It's amazing that he's producing great music at his age... Is he a genius? ㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -1] Xiumin is a hyung to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -0] I find it more shocking that he's British. Up until now I thought he was American.

8. [+34, -0] So many comments are looking down on Ed Sheeran ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -0] He became so popular when he's not even 30... Amazing.

10. [+30, -0] I actually envy him. He doesn't care what others think and people don't care how he looks, either.

Back To Top