Most overrated rappers
1) MC Gree (2472 votes, 23.9%)
2) G-Dragon (2383 votes, 23.1%)
3) Choiza (987 votes, 9.6%)
4) Black Nut (9.2%)
5) Yoobin (5.6%)
6) Zico (5.3%)
7) Jessie (4.4%)
8) Miryo (3.7%)
Article: MC Gree voted to be the most overrated rapper by netizens 'dishonor'
Source: My Daily via Nate
1. [+1558, -55] He wouldn't have been able to perform on public channels if it wasn't his dad...
2. [+1416, -44] When Kim Gura used to do Internet broadcast, he bashed Moon Hee Jun for pursuing rock as an idol. His son is no different.
3. [+1137, -55] What about Choiza and G-Dragon
4. [+89, -7] What I find funny is that when people criticize him for riding on his dad's popularity and being overrated and compare him to talented trainees, other people defend him by talking about his family problems and how he managed to feed his dad as a child ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Well, he's not talented. Should we be forgiving just because his family is unfortunate and because he fed his dad?
5. [+68, -7] Kim Gura kept talking to Kangnam about his breakup on Radio Star... It's so annoying how he always mentions other people's weaknesses. Yoon Jong Shin doesn't cross the line but Kim Gura bullies other casts with their weaknesses until the end. But he doesn't attack Yoo Jae Suk because he's scared of the fans ㅋㅋ I hope someone criticizes Dong Hyun harshly for his lack of talent and his school. I want to see how Kim Gura will react to that.
6. [+63, -3] G-Dragon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes, he's an overrated rapper.
7. [+57, -14] I knew GD would be there.
8. [+55, -7] GD, Choiza, Zico, and Jessie ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bubbles.
9. [+49, -8] Like father, like son. Overrated host, overrated rapper.
10. [+41, -8] I think G-Dragon is a legendarily overrated bubble created by the company's media-play and marketing. A legendary bubble created by broadcast slaves who chase after the image.