K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ex-trainees of the big 3 & PD101 on 'Idol School'

1) JYP - Jiwon, Eunseo, Natty (Sixteen)



2) SM - Herin (SM Rookies)



3) YG - Seoyeon ("future 2NE1")



+ Lee Haein (Produce 101)


=

Instiz: A show that all ex-trainees of the big 3 appear to be on

- Why are they pouring rain on the girls when they're wearing white?

- I feel like this show will do well

- Hul, Seoyeon... I was wondering when they'd debut when I was watching the dance video of the future 2NE1... I was sure they'd debut and wondered if they'd do a YG survival show...

- Herin-ah ㅠㅠㅠ I was ready to stan you ㅠㅠ

- So shocking that Herin left SM...

- I know one of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her ex is an idol group member, I wonder how it will be if they run into each other

- Natty is a really good dancer. I was sure that she'd debut in JYP's next girl group

Back To Top