K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's the appeal of BL?

Pann: What's the appeal of BL?

(Pann OP struggles from BL addiction and questions if it's right)

1. [+89, -11] Why... Good things are meant to be enjoyed, friend... Hehehe!!!

2. [+87, -7] I don't really know, either. I can't stand GL but I like BL...   Maybe because it's about two handsome guys?

3. [+64, -5] I like a man who's loved by a man.

4. [+24, -2] There's this specific atmosphere of BL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's very different from NL...

5. [+23, -0] I like it when a man is fluttered by a man and when he's crying for him.

6. [+18, -0] I like the penetration... I like the thrill of it ㅠㅠ I used to like GL because of the boobs but these days, I'm more turned on by penetration than boobs... I recommend Ginhiji's works for BL.

7. [+18, -0] I don't know. It's just fucking sexy.

8. [+16, -2] It's not the "he should date a man since I can't have him" mentality. I really like the strange atmosphere between two guys in BL.

9. [+14, -0] BL writers are doing an amazing job these days. That's also why... 

10. [+14, -0] I don't know why but I just can't quit BL. I'm even starting to wish I was a man. I'm crazy ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+13, -0] Don't you feel like your non-existent penis is having a boner when you're reading it? I like BL because of the connections in the stories.

Back To Top