Pann: Picture of Laboum winning #1 on Music Bank
1. [+149, -2] Wow
(Laboum's song is #369 on the chart)
2. [+142, -1] That's really wrong. A group that didn't even get on the chart beats IU?
3. [+139, -2] I don't understand this at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They recently had sajaegi rumors and now this. Laboum is guilty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know they have good songs but can they really beat IU?
4. [+69, -2] They're not even at the level of Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, WJSN, and Pristin. A complete nugu wins #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+58, -0] Are they the group that had bigger album sales than the number of fancafe members?
Pann: Now you can't deny the existence of sajaegi
1. [+99, -0] It's bullshit to say a poor company can't do sajaegi because they don't have money. The point of doing sajaegi is to earn money.
2. [+82, -1] Honestly, people already know about sajaegi. It's just fans denying it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What do you mean they can't do sajaegi because they don't have money ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then how are they releasing albums when they don't have money?
3. [+82, -0] It's true. Winning #1 on a music show is a big deal ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Getting a debt to do sajaegi is worth it.
4. [+34, -1] It's not like all small companies do sajaegi. It's funny how people accuse groups from small companies when they're popular enough to sell a lot of albums.
5. [+25, -0] Don't mention BTS. Their sajaegi accusations ended in September 2015.