Pann: April's concert is really similar to Apink's
1. [+130, -20] It looks more like IOI's Dream Girls than Apink.
2. [+116, -3] I thought it was Mr. Chu but it's actually April...
3. [+82, -6] With the outfit, it reminds me of Apink.
4. [+32, -1] You guys had always put down Apink by saying they flopped last year and how they don't get mentioned on male-dominated sites anymore. Let's see if your group will still be popular and mentioned after 7 years. You guys demand Apink fans to apologize for hitting April on Youtube but you're bashing Apink here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hypocrites. It's not like Apink fans hit April but not Black Pink because they're from a big company. It's just that some trolls spread weird rumors about April and immature fans of Apink acted irrationally. It's not like we discriminated April and Black Pink by their companies. And since when were Apink fans proud of their originality? I don't see any comments about it. And why mention Fin.K.L and SES? Look at their victim cosplay ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At the end, you're also bashing Apink.
5. [+26, -1] Their fans also think it's similar.
6. [+23, -2] Tennis balls are common in music videos but Red Velvet's Russian Roulette, IOI's Very Very Very, and Apink's Mr. Chu all look different. However, this one is similar to Mr. Chu... The background looks like IOI's Dream Girls and the outfits and props are like Apink.
7. [+22, -39] Why do Pink-roaches always put down hoobae girl groups? Their pride of innocent concept isn't even justified because Fin.K.L is the original ㅋㅋ
8. [+21, -1] I thought it was Mr. Chu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's too similar ㅋㅋ
9. [+18, -1] Thanks to Apink, many girl groups switched to innocent concepts. Before Mr. Chu was released on March 2014, the sexy concepts of girl groups were too much. Girl's Day's Something, AOA's Miniskirt, and Rainbow's Cha Cha. They even had to change the choreographs.
10. [+14, -0] I'm a Panda and Fineapple and I was so surprised when I saw this because it looks similar ㅠㅠ It's a pre-release but I still want them to give a feedback. But on the official fancafe, the fans don't really seem to care. I knew they'd get criticized but I still feel bad. The song is good but the MV looks so similar... What do I do...