K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is Hyunsik the hidden card of BTOB?


Pann: Hyunsik seems to be the last hidden card of BTOB

(Pann talks about his potentials to show on Mask Best Singer and Duet Gayo)

1. [+85, -0] His voice volume is perfect for singing contests.

2. [+84, -2] He's indeed a hidden card. Hyunsik's live makes my jaw drop... I didn't know what to do with the live stage of Free. He sang a self-composed song at a recent concert and it gave me goosebumps. The fancams can only carry 30% of his live!

3. [+78, -1] I don't know about Duet Gayo because there's the idol prejudice and the partner's talent is also important. But if he goes on Mask Best Singer, he could be the winner. He'll cover his face and his singing isn't known to the public. The responses will be amazing when he reveals his face.

4. [+32, -0] Agreed. They seem to be hiding him to expose it all at once. Cube doesn't promote him ㅠㅠ His voice volume is great and his vocal range is huge. His vocal is really suited for contests ㅠㅠ

5. [+31, -0] I'm a B2uty who's a fan of a rookie group Highlight. I hope BTOB escapes from Cube.

6. [+23, -0] I do think he could do well on contests. His voice volume is big and Eunkwang and Changsub said that Hyunsik's singing makes the gym shake ㅎㅎ

Back To Top