Pann: Isn't GFriend's new song a bit lacking?
1. [+239, -30] I think it's too much. It looks cringey, not cool. It feels like I'm watching Crayon Pop doing a harder choreography... Sorry but their song and music video don't seem like a top group at all. They're doing decently because they always got good results in the past but if this was released by another girl group, it would've been a total flop. It's good that they're changing their image but why this kind of a concept? Because all the members are now adults? Well, the song and music video don't look mature at all, they actually look more childish.
2. [+214, -16] It's not as good as their previous releases.
3. [+54, -77] I really love the song ㅋㅋ The choreography is also legendary. I think the reactions will change when they perform it on music shows. The b-sides are also good.
4. [+47, -3] I personally like it but it's getting a lot of mixed opinions. The chorus part is good but the instrument in the background sounds old-fashioned ㅋㅋ Other than that, the song itself is good.
5. [+41, -4] The music video is kind of weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was flustered at the CG scenes ㅋㅋ
6. [+39, -29] They'll chart harder after they perform on music shows like Rookie ㅋㅋ
7. [+37, -35] You guys are bashing them again, tsk tsk.
8. [+36, -29] I liked the song. I think it'll get good responses after they perform on music shows. They still managed to change their concept and chart well despite the chart reforms.