A freelancer journalist sent a picture of a girl to various countries and asked to photoshop the photo to match the country's beauty standards
Pann: Various countries' beauty standards by photoshop
1. [+182, -7] A country's lookism is more severe if the picture looks more different from the original...
2. [+158, -4] Wow... Our country changed the girl's race.
3. [+155, -5] Why do I find the Korean one the prettiest ㅋㅋㅋ Is it because it looks familiar?
4. [+38, -1] The German one looks like a classy beauty, I find it really pretty.
5. [+35, -0] It would've been really romantic if a country sent the original photo back without any photoshop. It could mean the country respected individuals' unique features. Sorry, just bullshitting.
6. [+29, -1] The Korean one had to look different because our looks are different from the Westerners. Even if our beauty standards were mild, it would've looked very different from the original.
7. [+24, -1] The Korean one looks too much like a plastic monster ㅠㅠㅠ The American one is my favorite.
8. [+21, -1] Am I the only one who found it funny how they drew clothes and changed the background ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They actually did a good job.