K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New SKT model Jang Eun Hong after Seolhyun


Pann: New SKT model to continue after Seolhyun

1. [+218, -8] Seolhyun is honestly better.

2. [+184, -8] She's a nugu. I wonder how she became the SKT model.

3. [+141, -6] When I saw her poster for the first time, I wondered if they were using a low-level model because the company flopped.

4. [+72, -0] How can a big company use a model who was cast on the spot? ㅋㅋ It's a big company, not a convenience store ㅋㅋ Nara was an idol but she's still under suspicion because she was an unpopular one. This girl has nothing.

5. [+55, -1] Am I the only one who doesn't like the new model?

6. [+48, -0] She's pretty but I never pay attention to her since the change. Her modelling is useless.

7. [+31, -4] You think she can continue after Seolhyun?

8. [+29, -0] I'm not a fan and I honestly think Seolhyun is better.



9. [+29, -1] What I don't understand is that if she's the model of a phone plan company, shouldn't she smile or pose according to that? It's just a copy and past of a pictorial.

10. [+27, -0] She's so pretty but she's not as memorable as Seolhyun... I realized how amazing Seolhyun is.

Back To Top