Pann: There were digital chart reforms to prevent chart domination but ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+113, -3] Taeng is trusted with her music... Fine is a good song. For the b-sides, Cover Up, Feel So Fine, Time Lapse, Fire, Lonely Night... They're just all good.
2. [+103, -6] All of the songs are good. SM kept pushing EDM and I guess the public is now used to it. SM is amazing for finding their own colors and Taeyeon is amazing for pulling it off.
3. [+92, -3] God Taeyeon...
4. [+43, -0] The b-sides made me wonder if SM had too many good songs that they were putting title-worthy songs as b-sides. Feel So Good and Fire deserve to be title tracks. Cover Up could really be a duet. I think Time Lapse, When I Was Young, Lonely Night, and Sweet Love could've done well as singles like Rain. I just hope they'd do Taeng Station. I see why Taeyeon was so confident.
5. [+38, -2] This is a legendary female solo.
6. [+36, -0] SM is smart. Red Velvet's comeback, Twice's comeback, and then Taeyeon's all-kill ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+33, -0] People criticized SM for their non-public friendly songs but they can't say anything to this ㅋㅋ As expected of SM digital monsters.
8. [+32, -0] The chart domination was indeed from the fans but all the tracks deserve to be title tracks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ