Pann: There's only one reason for Hwarang's low ratings
(Pann talks about the boring storyline of the drama)
1. [+226, -1] Why are you all doing this~~~~ Let me go~
2. [+213, -4] I really hate Aro. I don't hate Go Ara, I hate the character Aro.
3. [+143, -1] Hwarang should've been titled as Finding the King Jinheung. The casting and the concept are too good to be wasted like this.
4. [+78, -0] Hwarang feels like it was written by a bored grade 12 kid who just finished writing university entrance exams and scored #1 on liberal arts... The lines sound like they were written by a minor.
5. [+72, -0] Go Ara's facial expression is so distracting... She always looks pissed.
6. [+68, -0] I really agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why in the world did V have to die there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The storyline has no continuity.
7. [+53, -0] Since the first episode, they kept milking the secret of Park Seo Jun's birth until episode 18 and made viewers frustrated. In the 18th episode, it was all resolved in 5 minutes with "You're... my son..." What the hell is this ㅠㅠ Can't they make it more spectacle by him overhearing the secret or as a hint? And what are the hwarangs doing ㅠㅠ The drama is titled Hwarang but the story isn't about hwarangs ㅠㅠ It's just a typical romance story in Silla settings.
8. [+45, -1] Go Ara looks so ugly... I never knew Go Ara could look ugly.
9. [+41, -0] I watched it because of my bias but I got pissed so I started watching his cuts only ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now that he's not there, I'm gonna continue watching Defendant.
10. [+37, -2] I forced myself to watch it because of Taehyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The concept of the drama is great, is this all they can do with it?