K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fans' gifts for Somi's middle school graduation


Pann: IOI Somi's graduation gifts, I envy her

1. [+336, -21] It looks good but at the same time, I wonder if she'll live an innocent life after getting all these expensive gifts at a young age. Of course, I don't believe that Somi will turn out that way.

2. [+196, -8] Seeing this makes me envy that popular celebrities get amazing gifts from fans... But it's Somi's hard-work so I hope she does well... Congrats on your middle school graduation <3

3. [+142, -2] Wowwwwww

4. [+86, -0] They were able to give out the gifts because it was when she was in IOI under Tae Jin Ah's company. Now they can't because she's in JYP~ I'm sure they went big because it was the last gifts. Once she's under JYP, they can't give her gifts anymore. I give props to JYP for banning gifts.

5. [+70, -0] It's really daebak, seeing this makes me envy celebrities ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is the benefit of being a celebrity. I also want to live as a very popular celebrity.

6. [+52, -2] Of course, the most useless thing is to worry about celebrities...

7. [+50, -0] Wow, why am I feeling so small after seeing this ㅋㅋ

8. [+47, -1] Wow, this is only for her middle school graduation. At this rate, they're gonna buy her a house for her high school graduation.

Back To Top