K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ahn Jae Hyun on 'Newlyweds Diary'


Pann: Is there a man like 'Newlyweds Diary' Ahn Jae Hyun?

1. [+368, -5] I was surprised when Goo Hye Sun farted ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+228, -5] Watching this makes me want to get married ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+185, -3] Ahn Jae Hyun is so cool ㅠㅠ

4. [+153, -3] Instead of a man who's rich and well-off, a man like him is a real good man... A man who can make you comfortable in a small countryside, who can have fun with you, and who can stare at you forever with honey dripping eyes regardless of how you look... Finding a man like him is harder than you think. I've been active on male-dominated sites for a while and I've seen a plenty of complaints like "I get tired of my girlfriend after a year." "I want to meet a new girl." "I want to visit a prostitute." "I want to sleep with a younger girl." The men will do anything for you in the beginning of the relationship, but once they get used to it, they change completely and start wondering what they should do to sleep with more women. Of course, there's a few innocent men who only love their girlfriends and want to get married to start their own families. Those are real gems...

5. [+148, -4] Ahn Jae Hyun is young and handsome and tall and rich and kind and lovely and comic...

6. [+112, -2] It's so fun, very different from WGM.

7. [+97, -0] They got so much hate during Blood but they became so likeable after getting married ㅋㅋ They're pretty, handsome, nice, and funny. All they have to do is to be good at acting!!

8. [+96, -2] I got a heart attack when he said this ㅠㅠ


"The love story I want starts now - after getting married."

Back To Top