K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What do you have by nature?

Pann: What do you have by nature?

(OP doesn't have armpit hair)

1. [+245, -1] I really envy the OP...

2. [+197, -14] Parents' love? Compared to other families, I really see how I'm growing up with affection. A lot of expressions and skinship. Maybe because we also talk a lot.

3. [+189, -1] I have goosebumps on my arms. Keratosis pilaris? I've been so stressed by it since I was young. I'm 20 and I'm still embarrassed by it.

4. [+149, -0] I don't have a boyfriend by nature.

5. [+138, -0] My eyesight is 2.0. I got checked at a hospital and the doctor gave me an applause and said I was the first one to have 2.0 eyesight at his hospital ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+117, -1] I'm a girl and I have so much hair on my body.

7. [+95, -1] I don't get period cramps and I have strong mentality. I grew up with seeing my parents fighting and I was a witness to their divorce trial of adultery but I never rebelled and I'm bright and positive, which even surprise myself.

8. [+73, -0] My period is 3 days long.

9. [+70, -34] I have double eyelids.

10. [+65, -0] I have strong immunity. I barely catch a cold and I've never suffered from enteritis. I recently got a flu but I got better soon, so my doctor was surprised. I guess being healthy is my advantage. I've never broken my bone so I don't know what it feels like to wear a cast.

Back To Top