K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet's 'Rookie' is below expectations?

Pann: Red Velvet's Rookie is worse than Russian Roulette

1. [+120, -3] Is it because I expected too much? It's really so so... It's Red Velvet's worst title track so far. They still looked great, though ㅠㅠ SM, let's do a proper job.

2. [+106, -2] I think it's not as good as Happiness and Dumb Dumb... I listened to it 3 times but I don't find it catchy.

3. [+95, -1] It's so weird... What's wrong with them this time ㅠㅠ Their other songs were good...

4. [+35, -0] Yes, I don't like the song ㅠㅠ

5. [+33, -0] It suits Red Velvet's concept but it's honestly below my expectations... It might get better in time but for now, it sounds so so. I anticipated it because I heard that it was better than Russian Roulette.

6. [+30, -0] I heard that the coordi did a terrible job. I watched the music video and they were wearing vinyl clothes. Can someone tell me when SM's coordi will do their job?

7. [+28, -44] I like it though? Dumb Dumb also got bashed at first but people started singing it afterwards. It'll be the same.

8. [+25, -3] Honestly, it's really so so. Ice Cream Cake and Dumb Dumb were the best for me. I didn't like Russian Roulette because of their shitty outfits. Rookie is a bad song and bad outfits.

Back To Top