Indian Institutes of Technology - Economics
Princeton University - Chemistry (Bachelor's)
University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School - MBA (Master's)
Lille 3 University - French language & culture education
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - East Asian Culture, Chinese (Bachelor's)
Kangwon National University - Economics (Master's)
Korea University - Electrical electronics (Bachelor's)
Sungkyunkwan University - MBA (Master's, currently attending)
Wang Sim Lin (China)
Seoul National University - Mechanical engineering (Doctor's, currently attending)
University of Essex - Economics (Bachelor's)
City, University of London - International economics (Master's)
Heidelberg University - Southeast Asian studies
Instiz: Education background of current Abnormal Summit panelists
- Aurélien is so handsome... Je vous aime...
- So Alex went to a university in England... as expected of a rich man
- Alberto went to Kangwon Uni, hul interesting... It's my area.
- Mark's education background is legendary... Princeton is known for its science programs and he majored in chemistry. On top of that, he also went to Wharton which is a top business school...
- Sim Lin and mechanical engineering... An unexpected combination!