Article: Guillaume, "Canada Quebec was where 'Goblin' was filmed, there are a lot of Korean tourists" (Abnormal Summit)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+624, -25] Quebec was always popular.
2. [+582, -26] The drama aside, wasn't Quebec already a popular place?
3. [+514, -18] I envy that they're able to travel to a drama spot~
4. [+34, -5] It's not like Quebec became popular because of the drama. The drama was filmed at a popular place.
5. [+23, -1] I want to have an ability where I can just open a door and travel to a different place. I was so jealous when I watched Jumper... I hope to visit Quebec someday...
6. [+22, -1] I hope they don't doodle in Korean.
7. [+19, -1] Quebec might've already been a popular place for tourists but it's true that it became this popular to Koreans because of Goblin. Why are some people denying it? We're not saying that Quebec wasn't popular. We're saying that there are more Korean tourists thanks to the drama.
8. [+14, -1] Goblin was filmed at my cafe twice. Since then, we've been having too many customers and it's killing me. Even foreign tourists fight over the spot Gong Yoo was sitting, especially Chinese people... Whether the business is doing well or not, our cafe is now a mess. It's too loud and the lineup is ridiculous when our food isn't even popular. Don't come, it's tiring.