K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Red Velvet coordi disappoints fans again


Pann: Red Velvet coordi is at it again

1. [+207, -2] Can they please do at least half of Black Pink's coordi's work...

2. [+121, -6] I won't stay calm if they make her wear that on the stage. Thinking of it makes me pissed off and cry. When will they dress the girls prettily ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+104, -4] The outfit aside, what's with the skirt? I could do a better job ㅋㅋ Red Velvet could dress up themselves and it'll still be better.

4. [+43, -5] Be Natural coordi jjang



5. [+31, -0] I really miss this coordi-nim. Where have they gone...



6. [+31, -0] Can SM just let us do the job like Mamamoo ㅠ

7. [+28, -0] I don't care if she wears it in the MV but just don't make her wear it on the stage ㅠㅠ

8. [+28, -0] It's the barbie outfit that I was dying to have when I was young...

Back To Top