K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chen and Taeyeon have a similar career?


They're great singers. Their vocal colors are not unique but are sentimental and suited for ballad. Their OSTs do well, they also promote in subunits, do featurings, and focus on music only, not on other fields like acting or variety shows.

-

Pann: Chen is like male Taeyeon

1. [+90, -0] Chen and Dynamic Duo released Nosedive and it's a really good song. Give it a listen. It's a real healing song...

2. [+79, -0] I was surprised when I saw him on Best Mask Singer! He's really good at singing.

3. [+69, -0] Jongdae-ya, please release a solo album next time~

4. [+33, -0] For real, Taeyeon and Chen's voices are suited for OST. Of course, they still sing well in dance songs but they sound the best in OST!

5. [+26, -0] Taeyeon and Chen have this in common. Taeyeon's U R and Chen's Best Luck were recorded in one go ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+25, -0] Jongdae-ya ㅠㅠ I hope they do monthly Kim Jongdae.

7. [+22, -0] They can pull off all genres. They have amazing vocal colors and big vocal range. I was surprised at his falsetto singing in Novedive. So I started watching his videos, became his fan, and ordered his albums ㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -0] In 2013, Jongdae sang I Really Didn't Know with Baekhyun on Immortal Song. I was surprised at both but Chen amazed me a lot. He's so good.

Back To Top