K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Can you go out with your bare face?

Pann: Can you go out with your bare face?

1. [+237, -2] I go out with my bare face everyday... It's not that I'm confident, I'm just lazy

2. [+147, -6] I can never give up on lips... Wearing lip tint makes a big difference

3. [+81, -13] I go out with my bare face when I'm ready to be against the world

4. [+72, -26] It's weird if you can't... It's not like you're a top star

5. [+61, -43] Why not? I'm honestly curious. Nobody cares... seriously. They'll just think you live nearby. Nobody will wonder what's wrong with you. Of course, a few might find you weird-looking but most people don't care at all.

6. [+38, -1] No. I can go out with a mask though.

7. [+36, -4] Reading the comments, I realize how hard it is to live as a Korean girl.

8. [+33, -1] I usually go out with my bare face.

9. [+24, -2] I'm a girl but I've never gone out with my bare face because my skin is very dirty. I have to wear skin makeup at least in case people get surprised. I don't even wish for a shining skin with no pores. If I had clean skin, I'd never wear skin makeup and go out with my bare face...

10. [+24, -11] Why can't you? ㅋ

11. [+19, -28] Others don't care about your face at all. You're so delusional!

12. [+18, -5] Why can't you ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, people don't care

13. [+17, -7] I'm also wondering why people can't ㅋㅋ People don't care about other people. They don't want to know whether someone's wearing makeup or not. They don't even look at other people~ Nobody cares unless it's someone really pretty.

14. [+16, -0] I can but it brings down my self-esteem a lot.

15. [+12, -0] I barely wear makeup anyways

Back To Top