K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What do you think of when you hear "paradise"?

Pann: What do you think of when you hear "paradise"?

Coldplay - Paradise
Infinite - Paradise
Hyorin - Paradise
Gain - Paradise Lost
Boys Over Flowers OST - Paradise

-
1. [+204, -13] Infinite

2. [+171, -13] I need you here for this to be a paradise!

3. [+166, -12] I need you here~ For this to be paradise~ I used to love this song

4. [+163, -4] Paradise~ Shinier than the sun~



5. [+56, -2] Am I the only one who thought of "Almost paradise, warmer than the sun"?

6. [+56, -4] Infinite's Paradise. It's been stuck in my head since before, it's so catchy.

7. [+51, -6] Infinite's Paradise because it's my favorite song of Infinite

8. [+40, -2] Almost paradise~ Shinier than the morning~ My love for you~ It feels like I have the whole world in my life~


Back To Top