K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

2NE1's disbandment & Taehyun's withdrawal from Winner


Pann: YG, "2NE1 will disband officially and Taehyun will withdraw from the group" [official statement]

1. [+98, -2] Everybody knows that the reason why Winner and iKON are not getting big in Korea is because of Yang Hyun Suk. Their debuts had legendary results but YG's shitty plans ruined the groups. Only if YG took care of them ㅠㅠ

2. [+78, -1] I knew they wouldn't renew Park Bom's contract but Taehyun's case is so shocking and unnecessary... Isn't Winner still a rookie group? I've never seen them promoting properly, what withdrawal?

3. [+73, -15] What do people mean by "at this time"? I'm very flustered as a YG fan but don't just bash them without knowing the facts.

4. [+42, -1] The CEO ruined Taehyun's life

5. [+38, -0] Taehyun is so shocking... Withdrawal... hul...

6. [+33, -0] I honestly expected 2NE1 but Winner's plans were shitty from the start and this is how they end up... What the hell is YG doing ㅋㅋ I've seen Taehyun since WIN. He worked so hard to debut but he's withdrawing ㅠㅠ I feel so bad

7. [+30, -0] I really liked Taehyun... It's a pity. I've sung 2NE1's songs since elementary school ㅠㅠ

8. [+29, -1] What the fuck, YG is blaming Taehyun for the lack of Winner's comeback

-

Pann: The reason why you can't criticize Taehyun's withdrawal

1. [+231, -26] Taehyun did his best with Winner's promotions. It's so funny how people say he was a burden to the group. Taehyun's hard-work is still there.

2. [+225, -28] Taehyun tried, tried, and tried again... I'm so sad but I respect Taehyun's decision.

3. [+219, -25] He always worked hard and tried for the group. It's wrong to criticize him for disturbing the group.

4. [+116, -120] So why did he unfollow the members?

5. [+107, -66] Is that why he posted irrelevant pictures when other members were celebrating the third anniversary? Is that why he recommended some other song when Mino's solo album was released? Is this all a coincidence? He unfollowed the members twice just to gain attention? I want to stop shielding him. Hard-work is a must, do you think only he had a hard time? Other members also had a very tough time. Let's say that it's because he has weak mental. Still, he shouldn't have posted another song on the day of Mino's solo release and unfollow Winner City and the members twice. What did Winner members mean to him? I really don't understand.

6. [+92, -95] Did a bunch of Taehyun's fans come ㅋㅋㅋ It's weird here ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+85, -7] Taehyun's song had good results, I don't understand why people say it didn't. Just how much did the company make him suffer ㅠㅠ I feel bad

8. [+76, -45] OP, do you think this post is supporting Winner?

Back To Top