K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS' 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' is doing well on the chart?

Pann: BTS' digital rank this time

(Pann talks about BTS charting within top 10 during daytime)

1. [+89, -6] Some people say it's because the fandom size is bigger but if it's only fans listening, then the b-sides would also be on the chart. They're getting good results because a lot of non-fans are listening to it as well.

2. [+80, -4] I went to eat samgyupsal and they were playing Blood, Sweat, and Tears ㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -4] A lot of male non-fans must be also listening to them

4. [+46, -0] This is 10cm's interview! All members had participated in the album production and every member has a solo song.


(10cm saying BTS' music motivates them)


5. [+45, -0] I fell for BTS suddenly and I can't escape ㅠㅠ I was a stan of old classic, indie bands, and Korean ballad. I can't believe they managed to attract someone like me. I'm even listening to their old songs on Youtube ㅠㅠ I want to get out of this black hole ㅠㅠ

6. [+37, -0] Isn't that really high for a boy group? It's been almost a month already

7. [+37, -0] It's a good result ㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -0] This song is getting good responses from non-fans

9. [+27, -0] It's the fourth week but the daily listeners are diverse ㅠㅠ


Back To Top