This information was floating around in June
New top girl groups: Twice, Mamamoo, GFriend
Girl groups with potentials: Lovelyz, Oh My Girl, April
Avengers girl group: IOI
Pann: Power state of rookie girl groups
1. [+207, -75] Shouldn't we take Lovelyz out? It's been 2 years and yet...
2. [+165, -36] I'm not a fan but Bigbang is the top boy group. Haru Haru, Lies, Fantastic Baby, Bang Bang Bang... everybody knows these songs.
3. [+132, -36] IOI is ending soon anyways
4. [+67, -52] These days, none of the girl groups stand out. They're all the same.
5. [+66, -7] In long terms, I think Twice, Red Velvet, Black Pink, and Mamaoo will do well and last long.
6. [+65, -0] These days, innocent/confident girl image is more popular than a sexy concept.
7. [+55, -4] IOI was the only competitor of Twice. Too bad they're disbanding soon.
8. [+51, -10] I want Oh My Girl to be popular... I personally like WJSN
9. [+49, -0] That's not the debut date of Mamamoo... Mamamaoo debuted in 2014
10. [+49, -10] Twice can get 5 stars for digital and physical sales
11. [+48, -101] Nobody disagrees that Twice is the top girl group but there's a lot of disagreements on the top boy group. BTS, Infinite, Bigbang, etc.
12. [+47, -7] What's really unfortunate about Black Pink is that they'll rise quickly if their company promotes them just a little bit ㅋㅋㅋ The members are all pretty and talented. Please, Hyun Suk.