Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Park Hae Jin, "I have 1800 pairs of sneakers, I get pleasure from owning them"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2705, -171] Look at the topic and the guest. Even the broadcast station, it's the trinity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+3039, -327] He doesn't collect belts?
3. [+2266, -247] Yeah you're abnormal
4. [+2372, -292] His image is totally tarnished. I used to really like him ㅠㅠ
5. [+886, -52] The writers were so crazy today ㅋㅋ The abnormal members and the captions were all talking about Choi Soon Sil and Park Geun Hye ㅋㅋ They were talking about them without mentioning the names. They were laughing along ㅋㅋ
6. [+918, -138] He shouldn't have came to the show... Why did he even appear at this period of time?
7. [+816, -135] So he likes shoes... I thought he liked something else.
8. [+536, -55] Celebrities can lose their careers at once but once they get popular, they earn so much and can effort to buy stuff like that. 1800 pairs of sneakers must be equivalent to a mart.
9. [+405, -17] JTBC was really prepared today starting with News Room. On Take Care of the Fridge, they wrote attacking captions and the topic on Abnormal Summit ended it ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+483, -60] I don't think those would cost a few bucks... It must be hundreds and thousands of bucks... Just how much did he spend?
Article: Park Hae Jin reps, "Sneakers? There are only 300~400 pairs now"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+931, -94] Wow... He's really handsome... He must've been popular at his previous job
2. [+853, -70] He doesn't collect belts?
3. [+695, -47] Does he also have a Prada pair?
4. [+92, -12] Because of that one picture, his volunteering and other good deeds look like acting, it gives me goosebumps ㅋㅋ His clarification sounded weird. It would've been better if he just admitted it.
5. [+86, -4] Gucci hwaiting!
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Mark, "In the US, we don't do Dutch pay"
Source: Xports News via Naver
US: Men always pay
Japan: Strict Dutch pay
1. [+93, -4] I barely saw people going Dutch as I've been living in the US. I don't know about simple breakfast but people have a big lunch here. What Dutch pay? One person would pay for the lunch and the other would pay the tip...
2. [+90, -4] Dutch pay is Konglish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no such word in other countries. Even in Netherlands, men pay for the most of the time ㅋㅋ Dutch pay is the biggest result of misogyny that fooled the entire nation. We should call it Korean men's pay.
3. [+91, -6] Not Dutch pay. Korean men's pay or kimchi pay.