Pann: Why do you think Red Velvet has a lot of female stans?
1. [+74, -2] Their concepts are girls' fantasies. Ice Cream Cake was princess-ish, Dumb Dumb was cute, and Russian Roulette was pretty and sporty. I look up to them a bit.
2. [+69, -5] Because their concepts are classy, I guess?
3. [+62, -2] Their songs are women's style. Pretty vocal colors and pretty lyrics. All of their songs are good.
4. [+24, -2] I'm not a fan but I find them likeable. It's like they're not common... Their concept is not sexy, cute, nor innocent. It's their unique concept that's hard to describe. I think it's attractive.
5. [+24, -1] They're cute
6. [+22, -2] Don't their concepts attract women enough? Happiness was fancy and cute. Be Natural was charming and soft. Ice Cream Cake and Automatic were bright but also dark and dreamy. Dumb Dumb, One of These Nights, Russian Roulette, and etc... Their concepts and auras are all different, I think it's why they're able to gain so many female stans.
7. [+20, -1] Like Ice Cream Cake, Dumb Dumb, and Russian Roulette, their concepts are cute and likeable to women. A lot of people covered their makeup and hairstyles on Youtube when they promoted with Russian Roulette.
8. [+18, -1] SM's girl groups are made for female stans like SNSD, f(x), and Red Velvet.