Leeteuk: "As unnies, give Sohye some advice since she has to live a tough life in the entertainment industry."
Soyu & Hyorin: "Men. Be careful of men."
Bora: "When you're a rookie, male sunbaes wouldn't leave you alone. Just because they're sunbaes, it doesn't mean that all of them are nice. I don't want to tell you not to date, but..."
Dasom: "Just don't date. Staying at home is the best. I wish you'd just stay home."
Soyu: "What I meant by being careful of men is more than that. You have to be careful of people, whether they're men or women. For example, if you become close friends with those who like to party, you'll end up getting stuck in that."
Dasom: "I think it's good to stay home til you turn 22."
Pann: What Sistar said to Kim Sohye
1. [+235, -4] Sistar is really honest. If they said the answer without hesitating, it's 100% honesty. I like that. Usually, celebrities give textbook answers to that kind of question. Those are real advice.
2. [+205, -10] The entertainment industry is seriously dirty, bad sunbaes aren't just one or two. They say the entertainment industry and the prostitution business are no different.
3. [+147, -4] Sistar debuted in 2010... Their sunbaes are... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+96, -5] Leeteuk must've felt guilty as he was listening to them ㅋㅋ He was infamous since he was a trainee.
5. [+75, -1] A lot of sunbae celebrities must be hitting on the Japanese members of Twice. Tzuyu is too young.
6. [+45, -0] The entertainment industry is dirty indeed but there's a very small minority of good and nice celebrities... In order to debut, celebrities have to sell their bodies. To become famous, they have to serve drinks and earn a sponsor ㅋㅋ Not all but most~