Pann: The intro dance of IOI's new song is so sexual
1. [+93, -11] What do you mean it's OK because it's only 1 second? What's the point of the dance? Why does KCC not do anything? Idols' clothes and dances are problematic. They're still young, they could do cute stuff.
2. [+69, -7] Hul, I didn't see this but it looks a bit embarrassing... Besides, the three of them have good bodies...
3. [+44, -85] It's only 1 second in the beginning ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's reaching
4. [+37, -2] It's bothersome even if it's 1~2 seconds. People wouldn't want to pose like that in short pants. But their videos will last for years with screencaps and gifs... The video was just as embarrassing.
5. [+31, -7] I didn't even notice it because it went too quick. It looks more weird because you screencapped it like this.
6. [+31, -16] It looks bad in a picture like this but in the video, it's only 1 second. You don't even notice it.
7. [+25, -0] I don't care about the dance but like Somi's previous outfit at a recent event, their clothes are too short when they're still so young. Long clothes can also be cute and pretty.
8. [+24, -1] Men don't care as long as it's sexual. They don't care how old the girls are, they're so shameless... They're slaves of their dicks, disgusting.