K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Contact lenses pictorial of Hani


Pann: Hani's pretty contact lenses pictorial

1. [+56, -0] She's indeed very pretty but I want her to go back to long hair. I don't think she suits short hair... It's my personal opinion. She was so sexy and pretty when she promoted Up & Down with long hair. But the short hair is taking away her charm. She used to be my background photo when she had long hair... I hope she goes back to long hair!

2. [+49, -10] You're shameless if you're calling Hani ugly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugly? That face?

3. [+45, -12] She's honestly pretty...

4. [+24, -1] She's pretty though?

5. [+23, -1] Hani is so pretty these days

6. [+21, -24] Her nose is growing

7. [+21, -4] Pretty...

8. [+19, -0] I don't agree at all that she looks innocent but I admit she's sexy and pretty

Back To Top