(Radio plays a BTS song)
Henry: Hyung, which idols are popular in Korea these days?
Guest: Bangtan Boys is really popular these days
Henry: Hyung, stop talking nonsense~ I went overseas and nobody knows Bangtan!
Guest: Hey, what are you talking about? They're so popular these days
Henry: Hyung, what are you saying? These days, BTS is really popular
Guest: That's Bangtan Boys
Henry: Uh... uh... really hyung? They're indeed popular
Pann: Henry, "Nobody knows Bangtan!"
1. [+168, -6] He knows BTS not Bangtan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's like knowing cinnamon but not knowing gyepi (Korean word) and knowing Australia but not knowing hoju ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+116, -0] I saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Henry-nim is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+108, -0] I'm not a fan but I thought it was a hateful post. Henry is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+41, -0] Henry didn't say this directly on a radio. Jungmo was a guest on a radio. They were playing a BTS song and he talked about BTS with Tei. Jungmo suddenly remembered his phone call with Henry and told the story. Jungmo imitated Henry and it was really similar ㅋㅋ
5. [+37, -0] I hope my Bangtan kids become as popular as BTS~ Hwaiting *winks
6. [+35, -64] I think Henry said this on purpose. It would've been a big offense if Bangtan and BTS were two separate groups.
7. [+25, -0] Nobody knows Bangtan but BTS is really popular overseas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -0] It sounds even funnier with the audio ㅋㅋㅋㅋ