Pann: Kyulkyung said "IOI saranghaja" today
("Saranghaja" = "Let's love")
1. [+276, -63] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Now it became a common phrase. I remember people bashing the phrase because it's ungrammatical.
2. [+197, -33] IOI likes EXO, don't they? They watched Monster in awe and they know the fan chants... I'll just think that she used it without realizing it because she heard it often as a fan.
3. [+137, -287] Armies are going crazier. They're also bashing Kyulkyung right now. "We got hate so let's also bring hate to Kyulkyung" type of mindset.
4. [+94, -5] We just want them to be a little careful but IOI fans think we're trying to pick a fight ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're mentioning withdrawals and dating news. We're the targeted ones but they're victim-cosplaying.
5. [+89, -75] Bullshit. Do you have a right to ban others from using "saranghaja"? I don't care if you make the phrase official but you shouldn't claim that you own it.
6. [+86, -0] Their characteristic ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mentioning withdrawals when they've got nothing to say!
"What's wrong with being soon-to-be-disbanded? Isn't it better than having bits of withdrawals?"
7. [+74, -11] Since debut, people criticized 'saranghaja' because it's ungrammatical and we worked hard to protect it. How can it be shared ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shut up if you don't know the fandom culture.
8. [+66, -2] Ugh, rather than Kyulkyung, it's so clear that IOI fans don't know how to stan ㅋㅋ We trended the hashtag to get EXO's "saranghaja" known but they're replying with parent insults and sexual insults... Are they showing that they're uneducated? No one even cared but because they're the ones that started picking on the fans, EXO fans are also pissed.